Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Another Brain Dump

Once again, I've had thoughts building up and they NEED to escape or I'll just DIE!!!!!

Although I want to buy a motorcycle, I'm not going to for a while.
Room temperature water doesn't bother me.
I actually like my soda close to room temp and flat.
I just started watching "Bionic Woman".
I'm not sure I want to watch another series with Katie Sackoff. She's great at playing the "bad girl", but she's so predictable. 
There are a lot of former BSG cast members in "Bionic Woman"
I liked that "Battlestar Galactica" was playing on the TV in the background during one of the first episodes of BW.
I FINALLY watched the season finales of "Dancing with the Stars" and "American Idol".
I LOVE that the people I voted for all season won.
I should buy a lottery ticket because I'm that good. 
My favorite part of Kris Allen winning AI was seeing him hug his wife at the very end. So sweet.
I'm going to visit LT in Djibouti in Dec.
I'm going with my dad.
He is fluent in french. 
We have a 36 hour layover in Paris.
I can't decide what to do with all of that time.
The last time I went to France was with my dad.
That was 15 years ago.
Wow, I can't believe I'm old enough to say "15 years ago" in a sentence.
Sometimes, I forget how old I am.
It doesn't bother me, until someone asks me how old I am. Then I'm a bit embarrassed I can't remember.
O is going to spend a lot of time with family this summer.
I think it will be a very good thing for her to get to know them better.
O taps her foot when she thinks.
O has the greatest personality.
I really with LT was here to enjoy her day to day funnies.
I think being separated from your spouse is the WORST thing in the world.
I HATE it.
At least we are half way done with the separation.
Since LT has been in the Navy, we have been apart over 50% of the time.
I'm going to see Wicked in August.
I'm REALLY excited to FINALLY see it.
It's possible we will end up in Monterey for LTs next assignment. 
I'm going to go to as many concerts as possible.
ALL of the people I want to see end up in SF at some point in their tours.
I want to do a lot of rock climbing when I'm in UT this summer.
I'm really good at taking care of our lawn. 
I've had too many sugar cookies in the past 3 weeks.
The last time I had a brain dump I talked about BSG and sugar cookies.
Dr. Pepper popsicles are my latest obsession.
Aveeno is my favorite lotion.
I love my new phone.
I've become a texting maniac.
I want the next phone I buy to be an iPhone.
I hope to find a "roommate" for the fall so I don't go crazy taking care of O all by myself.
I really need to buy a pretty watch.
I REALLY need to buy new shorts.
I'm in between sizes, so they are either baggy and falling off, or uncomfortably tight.
I really like exercising.
It's nice to be getting into shape again.
I hope I don't backslide this summer while I'm away from my gym.
Would anyone like to stay in my condo with me this summer while I'm in Sun Valley?
This is a really boring post. 
I see the strangest things at the gym.
There was an old, not just older, but VERY OLD guy working out next to me one day. I thought it would only be a matter of minutes before he would collapse and I would have to call 911. 
It affected my workout.
One of the trainers at the gym has a REALLY LOUD voice. 
I can always tell when she is with a client on the floor because I can hear her.
I went to her sculpting class once. It KICKED my bootie.
One time while I was on the treadmill a lady next to me kept cupping her chest while she was running. Once was no big deal, but she did it over and over again. 
Maybe she needed a new bra. 
I had to laugh under my breath while I was running. 
O is pigeon-toed. 
She looks funny when she runs.
Sometimes I have her "fetch" something just to see her run.
O is having a GREAT time with her grandparents. 
My meat hanging neighbors now have an elaborate network of string, plants and laundry spread all over their backyard. 
They even hang laundry in their garage.
I don't understand my neighbors.
It really bothers me that people don't park in their garage. If you have too much crap in your garage that you can't park a car, may I suggest, you have too much crap. 
Get rid of something. 
It's just stuff anyway.
The streets in our neighborhood are very narrow.
I hate it when people don't park in their driveway/garage and park on the street. There is no room to drive when cars are parked on the street.
I HATE it when people spit in public. 
I think it is one of the MOST disgusting things to see. 
It's unsanitary. 
Who knows what diseases are being passed on. 
Plus, I don't want to step in it.
There are some scents that should NEVER be used as bathroom air fresheners. 
They only make it worse. 
Public restrooms gross me out, but there are times when they simply can't be avoided.
I've only been to IKEA once.
The impressive thing is, I didn't buy anything.
I love the rain.
I love warm summer rain.
I prefer Amie Street over iTunes.
Are the ridiculous noises during an MRI really THAT necessary?
I can't believe I have an appointment for Botox next week.
I think migraines are miserable.
I wonder if they are part of a terrorist plot.
I'm looking forward to my road trip in a couple of weeks.
I've decided I'm not eating any more sugar cookies for the month of June.
I'm still excited to see Wicked. 
Although there is more to be dumped, this post is over.


3 comments:

orangemily said...

Wow that's a lot to process!
Botox?
I don't text, I refuse to pay for it.
Your Dec trip sounds exciting!
The girls and I will come stay with you in Sun Valley, we'll have a girl fest (maybe my mom will come too)!

felicity & nathaniel said...

I want to see wicked! No sugar cookies for the month of JUNE? that, my friend, is self-control. I have none. See you soon!xoxo

Abby (my SIL) says: I like my soda warm too.

Nichole said...

you are working out eh? i'm SO sorry. that is the worst. the afterglow is pretty sweet.

you have some fun things planned. that makes life bearable.

i should blog.

nah