Friday, November 21, 2008
I just downloaded the latest pictures from my camera, and of course, I had to scroll through some of my older ones. I didn't make it through all 4,200 but I did find some goodies. Here is proof a girl in her thirties and a girl in her teens can be entertained for hours with a tandem bike, a trampoline and a camera.
I miss you Bergies!!
Friday, November 7, 2008
Another list. I love lists.I swiped this from Tiffanys blog. Thanks for the idea.
1. I buy things in 2's and 8's. For example, when I am shopping and I see a decent price on something we frequently use, I will buy 2 or 8. I have no idea why. Perhaps it's because if I purchase only 1 of the item, I think it will be lonely and resent me. If I buy 8 then they can all have a party in the pantry. Is it strange that I think inanimate objects have feelings and like to party?
2. Shortly into the worst job I've ever had in my life, I discovered the position wasn't suppose to last as long as it actually did. Without divulging too much, my manager intended to restructure the department BEFORE he hired me. I was only suppose to act as a temporary fill until he got the go ahead from the "higher ups" and I would have been jobless. When it didn't happen, he left the company shortly thereafter. A part of me has always wanted to ask him why he wasn't honest with me and another part of me doesn't even want to go there. Then the part of me that I actually listen to wonders why O likes to drink Italian dressing.
3. I don't think all babies are cute. Before you gasp in shock, check yourself, I bet you've had similar thoughts. Seriously. I even think some kids are really strange looking. (Don't worry, it's not YOUR baby/kid I'm talking about, it's someone else's.)
4. I REALLY want to go on tour with a band as their massage therapist. I love music, I love travel and I love massage, why not combine them?
5. I'm a natural redhead.
Thursday, November 6, 2008
Have you ever grabbed a random mix CD from your collection, pop it in the player and instantly lose all recollection of its origin?
That happened to me today. I thought, "Who gave this to me? Did they like me? Were they trying to torture me?" And then I thought, "Did I actually used to like this?"
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Aw, crap! I got tagged.
Now I feel compelled to finally post something.
Here it goes.
What are 5 things on your "to do list" today.
1. Make it through my first appt. today, go to HD to buy PVC to fix the AC, email RX pics to AH, call AB and JS, Call SAT to make an appt, post on CL, print gift certs for holiday season, touch-up paint door and kitchen, finish painting living room, paint above cabinets, do homework for mtg with DC, Nov letters to AW and SL, remember to call LT, switch laundry, finish jentry, finish watching GC, plan YW in E, Call KT with lesson plan, check email and call a friend.
2. Revisit the format of my to-do list.
3. Give O lots of love and attention.
4. Stop eating halloween candy.
5. Teach O independence by allowing her to bathe herself from here on out.
What are my 5 favorite snacks?
2. Rice crispy treats
4. Krispy Kreme, kreme filled chocolate iced donuts
What 5 things would I do if I was a millionaire?
1. Set things up so I could travel and do humanitarian work for the rest of my life.
2. Tour with Clog America every year, just to get my fill of festivals.
3. I would NOT be a military wife. (I know the q is would, but I think would NOT deserves to be here too.)
4. Fund and open a school for O and friends with a curriculum I like.
5. Make sure my family and in-laws are taken care of.
5 Places I have lived:
1. Pocatello, ID
2. Aberdeen, Scotland
3. Rexburg, ID
4. Logan, Salt Lake and Midvale, UT
5. San Antonio, TX
5 Jobs I have had:
1. Carhop at A & W
2. Courtesy Clerk. That's just a glorified way of saying "bagger".
3. Bookkeeper for an interior design firm.
4. Instructor at a massage therapy school.
5. Licensed Massage Therapist. (I know the statement is past tense, but I just had to put my current job.)
5 People I tag:
1. The first person to read this blog.
2. The second person to read this blog.
3. The third person to read this blog.
4. If you have an ounce of intelligence, you know what goes on this line.
5. The fifth person to read this blog has the option of tagging someone else in lieu of themselves.