Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Tagged!!

Aw, crap! I got tagged.
Now I feel compelled to finally post something.
Here it goes.

What are 5 things on your "to do list" today.
1. Make it through my first appt. today, go to HD to buy PVC to fix the AC, email RX pics to AH, call AB and JS, Call SAT to make an appt, post on CL, print gift certs for holiday season, touch-up paint door and kitchen, finish painting living room, paint above cabinets, do homework for mtg with DC, Nov letters to AW and SL, remember to call LT, switch laundry, finish jentry, finish watching GC, plan YW in E, Call KT with lesson plan, check email and call a friend.
2. Revisit the format of my to-do list.
3. Give O lots of love and attention.
4. Stop eating halloween candy.
5. Teach O independence by allowing her to bathe herself from here on out.

What are my 5 favorite snacks?
1. Popcorn
2. Rice crispy treats
3. Brownies
4. Krispy Kreme, kreme filled chocolate iced donuts
5. Grapes

What 5 things would I do if I was a millionaire?
1. Set things up so I could travel and do humanitarian work for the rest of my life.
2. Tour with Clog America every year, just to get my fill of festivals.
3. I would NOT be a military wife. (I know the q is would, but I think would NOT deserves to be here too.)
4. Fund and open a school for O and friends with a curriculum I like.
5. Make sure my family and in-laws are taken care of.

5 Places I have lived:
1. Pocatello, ID
2. Aberdeen, Scotland
3. Rexburg, ID
4. Logan, Salt Lake and Midvale, UT
5. San Antonio, TX

5 Jobs I have had:
1. Carhop at A & W
2. Courtesy Clerk. That's just a glorified way of saying "bagger".
3. Bookkeeper for an interior design firm.
4. Instructor at a massage therapy school.
5. Licensed Massage Therapist. (I know the statement is past tense, but I just had to put my current job.)

5 People I tag:
1. The first person to read this blog.
2. The second person to read this blog.
3. The third person to read this blog.
4. If you have an ounce of intelligence, you know what goes on this line.
5. The fifth person to read this blog has the option of tagging someone else in lieu of themselves.

5 comments:

Mariam said...

YAaaaaaaa! Finally a post. It was worth getting tagged to be the first to leave a comment.

By the way, your to-do-list makes my head hurt. Good luck.

Terésa said...

I didn't even know you had a blog! I'm confused. What if I already did this one... actually tagging the person that tagged you... Do I still have to do it? And how do I know if I’m the third person, or the fifth? Oh, well since I’m not on your friends list I will assume I’m immune to your method. Its fine you don’t have to put me on there, you would probably name my blog ‘Sarah the three horn brat’ ;) Congrats on the first post.

Miss M said...

Teresa,
my most SINCERE apologies for missing you on my friends list. All is right in the blogosphere again, you have been added.

As far as knowing if you were tagged, let your conscience be your guide. ha ha ha.

Mariam, the following tidbit of information is to help your hurting head. MOST of those things on my to do list have been there for, um, let's just say, awhile.

I'm glad you stopped by.
M

orangemily said...

Your to do list is rather staggering. I like #5, I'm not sure how serious you are, but I know Moira at least scrubs herself (after which I rescrub, but still).

Rachel said...

Bathing is soooo over-rated ;)