Tuesday, November 1, 2011

A month of Gratitude



I am grateful for my faith in Christ and His teachings that direct my life. Over the years I have followed His teachings and I have disregarded them. And I have found that when I choose to do the simple things like, looking for the good in others, looking for opportunities for service, praying, reading the scriptures and seeking guidance from the Holy Spirit, I have a greater measure of peace. And, oh how sweet that peace is, especially in tumultuous times.

I'll be the first and loudest to admit that I am far from a perfect person and definitely not a saint . And I'll be the first to admit, that I am happy with who I am and I feel peace with who I am trying to become. In this world, I may be one voice drowned out in billions, but with God, I am heard. I am loved and I am encouraged.


No comments: