Monday, June 23, 2014

Just a few quotes before I go

Well, I leave tomorrow for GC and I can't leave without sharing these fun ones. 

When LT and I went on our trip this spring, I made O a chain to count down the days until we returned. I wrote on each one. Well, she made one for me for GC and while packing today, she reminded me bring it. I showed her it was in my bag and she said, "Good, that took me a long time." The first day says, "Mom leaves" the last day says, "Come home."


Aw. What a sweet girl. 
(LT pointed out she hasn't ever done it for him.)






O Speaks

O - "Do you have the song Radio Shack?"
Me - "Um.... do you mean Love Shack by the B-52's?"
O - "No." Talking.....
Me - "Oh, you mean Radioactive."
O - "Yes." I put it on.
O, singing - "Radio R 2, Radio R 2."

O - "I like to keep my toenails long. If someone attacks me, I can take off my shoe and scratch their face off."

O - "It's like everyone is turning into Malfoy and I'm Hermonie. I'm Mudblood. I know these things because I read Harry Potter." O was talking about people making fun of her at school.

O - "Ms. Barb said I wasn't being funny, but I was hilarious."

O - "Why did you want to call me Hyper?" We were talking about baby names and she knew LT and I had picked out Piper as a name for a girl.

O had a fashion show with the babysitter's 10 year-old sister. On the drive home she told me, "I can't wear R's swimming suit because she's doing puberty, AND she wears a bra. I'm not in puberty.

Avva-Ka-Davva = Abra-Cadabra

Boob Talk
Me - "Give my breasts a break!!" O did an obvious grab while we were out to dinner. I deserved it though. I did a nubbie squeeze. ha ha ha. That's my way of retaliating.

At school, she put her arms around my neck, and grabbed my boob and then said, quietly, "In public." I always say, "Not in public."



Quotes
I went shopping with Morgan to buy food for GC. This girl catches me off guard with her humor all of the time.

"Oh, artichoke hearts.... I wonder if they sell children's hearts?"

I kicked some trash to the side of the aisle and I heard this, "Your Mother never loved you anyway, that's why you are on the floor."

I put a bag of chips in the cart , "Well, Hi there." I added another one and she said, "Oh, you brought a friend."


1 comment:

Sari said...

Morgan is Hi-larious!!