Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Need a job? Need an employee?

I received this email from one of my friends. She was instrumental in improving LTs work experience before he headed off to the Navy. I think she is an amazing person and I want to help her get the word out. 



"Hello friends and family,

I am proud to introduce you to Moving Forward Employment Solutions, Inc.  After nearly 11 years of working for other recruiting firms, I've decided to strike out on my own path. MFES will be offering a few different services:

  1. Contingent Recruiting (think head-hunter for full time placements and also for contract and contract-to-hire positions)
  2. Contract Recruiting (working for client company as a recruiter for their location specifically)
  3. Career Counseling (resume writing; one-on-one support to help individuals determine what path to explore and how to get where they want to go)
  4. Outplacement Services (these services are paid by companies that are laying off employees and want to help off-set the impact with a service to help write resumes, coaching on interview and networking skills)

I appreciate any referrals - do you know of anyone that can benefit from my expertise?  I’ve included my contact information for you to forward along to anyone you know that may be looking for work, or company managers that need help in identifying the right talent.

Thank you for your time and consideration,

Jennifer Armitstead

O. 801-216-4043

M. 801-404-1504

jen@movingforwardsolutions.net

 

Guidance through employment changes..."

 

 

No comments: