Monday, March 2, 2009

Husband Tag



My friend JS tagged me on her blog. I'd put a link here, but she's one of those people that has an "invitation only" blog, so it would be pointless.


Where We Met?
In the parking lot of Northern Exposure. I'd just finished my shift and he had just returned from checking in with his parole officer. Ha, I knew you wouldn't buy it. We met in Salt Lake City.


How long did we date before we were married?
Um, 8 months, I think? I'm not one for remembering that kind of stuff.


How long have we been married?
8 years in May, I think?


What is my favorite thing about him?
He is the best friend I have ever had. He is patient and he loves me thoroughly. I've learned more about the nature of God through the way Leighton loves me.


What is your favorite quality about him?
He has moral integrity and a sincere desire to fulfill his purpose in life.

What is his nickname for you?
Love.
I won't tolerate anything else.

His favorite food?
Um.... I don't really know. We haven't been together for SO long, I've forgotten what he eats.

His favorite sport?
Although he is a talented athlete, he's not really into sports, he prefers "take over the world and dominate" games.

Who said the "L" word first?
I have no idea. I'm not one for remembering things like that. I wouldn't be surprised if it was him.

First Kiss?
He kind of stole it. I didn't want to kiss him and he went for it anyway. I didn't smack him or knee him in the groin, even though I should have.


Favorite Couple thing to do?
Going for a walk/hike and talking. We also liked watching "Bones" together. That show made us laugh a lot.


How many kids We have?
2 One in S. America and O.

His hidden talent?
He loves to sing and dance. Ha ha ha, just kidding. If you know him, you'll know he is the most tone deaf and uncoordinated person in the world.

His hidden talent is... Wow, I'm not sure. We haven't really spent much time together this past year.


His age?
I think he's 35. Once again, I'm not one for remembering things like that. I forget my own age.


His favorite music?
Celine Dion and Fiddler on the Roof. (That's an inside joke).
He always surprises me with how many classic rock songs he knows.

What do You admire most about him?
He is a genuinely GOOD guy. He is a total geek, but he knows it and it works for him. He is a "big picture" kind of guy. He is always strategizing and looking forward.


His favorite past time?
Depends on the day. He loves to work with his hands and work in the yard. He also loves math, I know, geek. He will sometimes play computer games to decompress.


Will he read this?
Probably not.

Now I tag;
Fat Nicole, Don't mess with an O.R. Nurse, Miriam has a fat lip, Sassy Cassie, Sushi, and Grover.

3 comments:

orangemily said...

Two kids? I must not know you very well. Tell me more about your child in S. America.

Nichole said...

too bad so sad I beat you to this tag! valentine's day =D read mine and read my blog more than once a month wouldja?!?

Emily said...

Your comment about "2 Kids" made me cry. I still consider that beautiful girl in S.America, your's and Leighton's as well. You are amazing.