Sunday, August 15, 2010

O and the camera, part two

My little artist can't seem to keep her hands off of the camera. It proves for some interesting surprises when I turn it on and find there are 45 more pictures since the last time I used it.

We recently bought O some new shoes. She had choices between, Little Miss Sunshine, Little Miss Chatterbox and Little Miss Naughty. She chose, Little Miss Naughty.


I have this thing with taking pictures of my feet where ever I am. I don't remember when it started, or even why, but I have a TON of pictures of my feet all over the world. Maybe O has seen too many of them, or maybe I'm just rubbing off on her. Who knows. Either way, I didn't teach this to her.


I thought this one was pretty cool. H, this is to make up for the pic she took of her converse.

Our stairs.


All photo shoots include a self portrait.


1 comment:

Jadi said...

I love the pictures. One time Kaylee got a hold of our camera when my mom was visiting. We weren't aware of it until we downloaded some pictures. She got a good butt shot of my mom. It gave us a good laugh. :)