Sunday, July 24, 2011

Happy Birthday Smarty Pants

There are many things I love about LT. Here are just a few.

He knows how to have fun!


He's nice to chicks.


He has a fun sense of humor.


He looks great with a mustache.


He likes being outdoors.


He does a great Gomez Adams.


He's a geek who likes to solve puzzles.


He really knows how to sweep a girl off her feet.


He's a good daddy.


He looks hot in his sunglasses!


He likes to make things grow.


He wears a pink tie.


He serves his country.


He makes silly faces when pictures are being taken.
2011


AND.....

He wore the same shirt this year that he did last year for his Birthday.
2010

Add Image

3 comments:

orangemily said...

Happy Birthday! Nice shirt!

Molly said...

I'm glad you've found yourself a real repectable man M. I always enjoy reading your posts. Your previous posts hit him for me too. We have a couple of couple friends who are also splitting up and it breaks my heart but also makes me do some self evaluation.

We just spent 10 days in Poky. What do you mean there's not much culture there???:)

Molly said...

Note to self: proof read comments before hitting pulblish button. Wowza!