Tuesday, August 2, 2011

National Night Out!!

How do you make a 4 year olds wildest dreams come true??? Give her a snow cone AND cotton candy!!

We went to National Night Out on base this evening to check out the sights, take in a bouncy house or two and watch a demonstration of a swat team. The highlight for me was seeing O in sugary delight at the end of the evening. Her snow cone started to leak and it ran down her chin, her arm, and her chest. She was a sticky mess. It was so much fun. Notice the clean shirt in the picture below and the sticky shirt in the picture above.

Where's Olivia?
The swat team. O said this was her favorite part. Go figure

I get this look, oh, a bazillion times a day. "Show me your grumpy face."

2 comments:

Jadi said...

I love the grumpy face look! You are such a fun mom. My kids would be in heaven too with cotton candy and a snow cone! :)

orangemily said...

Looks fun! Cute pictures!