Thursday, December 1, 2011

Haircut

Okay, I know I still have a few more "I'm thankful for" posts to do to finish out November, but I HAD to post this.

Last night, I tried to cut LTs hair. It was a dismal failure. Well, tonight we had O "fix" it for him. She rocked the razor. Once we finished with him she wanted us to give her a haircut. A great big NO was our answer.

Enjoy the pictures

LT prepping the razor.


O excited for her first haircut.

Figuring it out


Such focus


Look at her steady her daddys head, so cute.


I have a feeling O is going to want to do this more often.

I really feel bad for messing up on his hair for a couple of reasons. I really like it longer and the buzz cut is cold for this time of year.

1 comment:

Rylia said...

She is in heaven in these pictures! I love her shirt.