Sunday, April 12, 2009

It only took two dozen tries.

O and I had a GREAT time with family and friends on our visit "out west" this past week. I forgot to take pictures with the Hills, but here are some with my mum and cousins. It only took FOREVER to get all three of us to look at the camera and say cheese. Surprisingly, O wasn't the one not looking. My mum had a hard time. ha ha ha. Enjoy.

O and her Nana


O thought Nana was silly


The girls


O and my cousin D
O is serious about learning photography

O and K
I have much more to say about our trip, so keep checking back.

2 comments:

orangemily said...

It was so fun to see you guys! Great pictures, O is so cute holding Kella!

Nichole said...

if you were seriously out west and within 7 hours driving time and you didn't call me to come see you.....

YOU'RE DEAD!!!