Sunday, January 29, 2012

Another one bites the dust

O lost ANOTHER tooth tonight. That makes 3 teeth in 8 days. This last one grossed me out the most though. That wiggly dangly little guy just hung out, hung on for days. Poor O wouldn't bite anything and EVERYTHING had to be cut up in teeny tiny bites. And, it had to be soft. Feeding her was tough.

The thought of her playing with it in her bedroom for the next hour, until it came out was just too much. She's a determined little gal and I knew she wouldn't sleep until it was out. So, tonight, I helped her yank it out. LT tried and said it wasn't ready. Pshaw!! I wouldn't even try to help her with her other ones because it made me too woozy, but I sucked it up and we yanked it out. She was thrilled and she had me text the tooth fairy to make sure she stops by tonight.


"A BISON"



Smile!


HEYYYYY!!



This was a special pose. 
She even practiced it in the mirror before the shot.



The tooth.


No comments: