Sunday, January 22, 2012

Basketball

I love basketball.

The Naval Academy is nearby and occasionally there are good deals on tickets. O and I have been to 3 games this season and we are loving it. This past Saturday night we had a "girls night". Two of my other basketball loving friends joined us. It was a lot of fun to banter with them and watch O entertain herself. She brought a variety of lip balms/lipsticks and glitter gel. Her cheeks were glittery and her lips were very shiny. Anyway, here are some of the pictures from our Navy game night.

The beginning of the game.
(I'm sure K will really appreciate me sharing this pic.)


The 14th application of lip balm. It's good luck.


This player was frustrating to watch. 
She hesitated every play and gave up a lot of good shots because of it.







See the nice shiny ring around the lips???


O ended up with a ball that was tossed into the stands. 
As you can tell, she's thrilled that I'm taking her picture, again.


No comments: