Monday, April 4, 2011

Star Wars!!!!

O is obsessed with Star Wars. Literally, obsessed. I blame LT.

Anyway, I have a cool little story to share about this snazzy outfit O is wearing in the picture below.

A long, long time ago, in a state far, far away, I played soccer. (I rocked it in the goal, seriously, I was awesome. Then again, we had the best team in the state and our defense made sure the ball stayed away from me. That's how I totally rocked it in the goal. ) I played with some really cool people too.

Okay, my attempt to copy Star Wars ends here.

Through Facebook, I reconnected with one of my former teammates. She has a son that is really into Star Wars too. She had a SW themed birthday party for him and she made robes and light sabers for the guests. Lucky for O, one of her guests didn't show up so she sent her goods to us. O was THRILLED!!!

Thank you JWL, I wish you could have witnessed the joy you brought to my little girls life. Many, many thanks!


2 comments:

Kristi said...

The pic. is priceless! I love it!

orangemily said...

Cool!