Saturday, May 26, 2012

What a way to start the day.

O came into my room this morning, stark naked. She'd had an accident in her bed. So, I pulled off the sheets and took them downstairs to the laundry. The house was going to be shown this morning so while I was downstairs, I decided to vacuum. Before long, I heard vacuuming upstairs. "Aw, what a sweet girl, she is helping out". I came upstairs to find my sweet girl going to town with the vacuum, buck naked. I laughed and laughed and told her thank you for helping and then asked her to get dressed once she was done.

Before long I heard water running in the kitchen and O was yelling for me to help her. So, I went downstairs to the kitchen to help her and there she was, standing on a stool, in front of the sink trying to do the dishes, still naked as can be. Whatever, she was helping out, so we did the dishes with her naked.

We had family pictures taken today. I can assure you, O was fully clothed.

2 comments:

Britnana4 said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT, HOWEVER I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT OLIVIA, DIDN'T YOU TELL ME SHE IS A 'FREE SPIRIT?' WISH YOU HAD PICTURES, FROM THE REAR OF COURSE, SHE WOULD NOT BELIEVE YOU IF YOU TOLD HER IN A FEW YEARS. THANK YOU FOR SHARING CAN HARDLY WAIT TO SEE YOUR NEW FAMILY PICTURES. LOVE TO YOU ALL, MUM AKA NANA

Amy said...

Ha ha ha. Oh, to be so uninhibited.