Sunday, February 22, 2009

I love live music

What do Missy Higgins, Lenka and Justin Nozuka have in common?

I saw them all perform on Friday. 

Sometime I'll write a post about how much I LOVE MUSIC, but for now, I'll just post a few pictures and some rambly jargon about how much I loved the concert.

I'd never heard of Lenka or Justin before. Lenka was actually pretty good and I bought her CD. Justin, on the other hand, was really boring. He didn't interact with the audience at all and all of his songs sounded the same. Missy was AMAZING!! I think she has some of the most amazing vocals I have ever heard. Some how, I was fortunate enough to be standing less than two feet from her keyboard. It was SO COOL!!! Seriously, I don't think I could have been in a better place. I was so close I could see the pores on her face. I got some great video and even took a few good pictures. 

Okay, enough rambles, here are the pictures.


Lenka

Justin

Missy Higgins

Missy again

This is how FREAKIN' close I was to the stage. (My face looks kind of freaky)

I didn't know my picture was being taken while we were talking


Me and the chic with the awesome voice.

Me and Lenka

2 comments:

Nichole said...

your face looks groovy! all grown up but fraggle'y

we should be friends

orangemily said...

Fun, I'll have to check out her music!