Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Leighton in Ireland

Or so he says. He's not in any of the pictures to prove it.

I have to state here that I am extremely jealous. 

Here are his "exciting" pictures of Ireland. (No leprechauns or clovers, I'm SO disappointed and jealous).

"As you requested, pictures of Ireland."


The view of Ireland from my hotel room (St. Mary's Cathedral). Jealous!


The view of Ireland from my hotel room. (Green with envy)!


St. Johns castle in Ireland. (coveting)!


The view from one of the towers of St. Johns castle. 
(I want to know what a covered wagon is doing down there. Is that odd or is it just me? And no, I'm not jealous)!


A house near the airport in Souda Bay Crete. (Jealous again).

3 comments:

Mariam said...

Ooooo! I'd be jealous too. What a fun adventure.

Sally Wood said...

I am with you on the jealous thing!

orangemily said...

So jealous!