Tuesday, February 10, 2009

NEWS FLASH : Facebook Virus hits Blogspot

I can't remember how many times I was tagged with this on FB. I quit counting after 20. So, instead of posting it there I'll simply respond here. Besides, I haven't figured out how to post a note on FB and I'm too lazy to try to figure it out.

25 Random Things About Me.

1. Watching the Bigger Loser makes me cry like a baby.

2. When I tell people I'm going a little "crazy" I'm actually telling the truth. Or am I?

3. I've always wanted to visit a Nudist Colony. Not for any perverted reason. My parents visited one back in the 70s and they have the most creative pictures with items strategically placed. I think it would be fun to have a creative photo shoot like that. A game of tennis in the nude might be fun too.

4. Please tell me I'm not the only one that wants Captain Feathersword to DIE!! That guy annoys me.

5. I'm tired of low cut jeans and I'm tired of the phrase "muffin top".

6. I wish stores would sell 1/2 a loaf of bread. I hate paying for a full loaf and wasting half of it.

7. I hate toenails and fingernails. They gross me out. I keep mine as short as possible.

8. I'm a clinque loyalist. But it took 10 years for me to discover my latest favorite concealer and foundation.

9. I'm afraid I'm going to have heart disease like my dad. I'm built like him and I have low blood pressure like him.

10. Every winter I think my mom is going to die of Pneumonia.

11. My new paint job reminds me of McDonalds. Why do I feel the urge to go out and buy a Big Mac when I'm sitting in my living room?

12. I am often blunt and don't mind talking about taboo topics. It gets me into a lot of trouble, especially if I don't know the person/people very well or at all.

13. I'm learning how to dance.

14. It's hard for me to accept that some people just don't get it.

15. I hate insincerity and lies. I'm more insulted when someone feels they have to lie to me rather than tell me the truth, as if lying is the better option and the truth is too hard to hear. I respect people who are honest and tell me what they really think. I like knowing how and where I stand.

16. I want to save money, but it's hard because I like to spend it too.

17. I like things neat and tidy, but the truth is, I'm a pile person. If something isn't out in the open, I tend to forget about it.

18. I'm working on getting down to the weight I was in high school.

19. I have a weakness for most thing sugary and sweet.

20. I miss my group of book club and FHE friends in UT.

21. I think my husband is very handsome and I know he'll age nicely. Not like cheese or a good wine, but he isn't going to look old when he is old.

22. Music is food. Nothing beats a good pair of earphones and a vocalist who can resonate with my core. Sometimes good music makes me cry. It embarasses me, but oh well.

23. I love to write. I won a young author contest when I was in 3rd grade and in High School. Most poetry makes me roll my eyes.

24.I consider serving at Oakcrest for 2 summers the equivalent of my LDS mission.

25. I want to go to Austrailia and Africa.

BONUS ONE
26. I know Olivia has a greater understanding of what's going on than she shows.

8 comments:

orangemily said...

4- I don't know who Captain Feathersword is, Rich said he had to Google it.
5 - Do I want to know what "muffin top" is?
8 - I love Clinique!

Mariam said...

I'm with you on the Captain Feathersword ("wiggles" are banned from the house), and low rise jeans. But, I don't know about playing tennis in the nude. I need a bit of support or I might end up with a fat lip or something.....
Do you like the naked scenes in Austin Powers? They are full of strategically placed items.

Miss M said...

Emily
4. He's the MOST ANNOYING character on the Wiggles. O LOVES the Wiggles.
5. "Muffin top" is used when people wear low rise jeans and their hips/stomach roll over their jeans.

Mariam
You'll need support or you'll get a black eye? I'm surprised, and here I thought we were both members of the IBT Club. And, no, I don't like the scenes in Austin Powers because the objects are meant to represent the body part covered. Although it's clever, I think it's a bit perverted. Some other time I'll explain.

Emily said...

I ALWAYS cry at the Biggest Loser. I'm just so happy for them, (while inside, I secretly hate them for their weight loss). The Wiggles era will end one day, and if you can believe it, you will miss it. Then they move on to more annoying shows, like "The Imagination Movers" (I hate this show) and "Sid the Science Kid" (annoying characters, but actually teaches kids). Hope all is going well. Love, Em Usher

Rachel said...

Die, Feathersword, die!! Also, as president of the IBT club, I'll pass out the bandaids at the tennis tourney. :) I LOVE Sid, as a show. L loves Imagination Movers, though. Best of luck!! :)

Miss M said...

Madame President, just for clarification, the bandaids are for support or for black eyes?

Mariam said...

I didn't say a black eye, I said a fat lip. They are not that saggy...yet.
But, band-aids might just work, things are much more loose after nursing 2 kids.
Oh, and "music is food", that's pretty good but how about music AND food. That speaks to me!

melanie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.