Monday, March 3, 2014

February Family Fun Trip

O chose the trip for the month of February and she wanted to go to the Baltimore Science Museum. It was a riot watching her ricochet from exhibit to display to show to anything that looked interesting. It was all a bit overwhelming and we didn't see a lot of the museum so I'm sure we'll go back some time.


Here is a glimpse of the Inner Harbor. 
The tall tower on the left was where we went for a field trip in the fall.

Check out the ice in the bay.

He's making rockets out of 3 liter bottles.

BEHOLD, the museum

Fun with liquid nitrogen.

This cool little geyser greets you as you enter.
You can see LT in the background.

O spent a lot of time running back and forth delivering messages. 
Aside from the water, I think this was her favorite exhibit.

One of her sweet love notes.

Happy mom and dad.

Family picture. 
It was hard to get O to stand still long enough to get this shot.

Giant press board. Whose face is this?

O put drops of "fuel" in the tubes, plugged them with rubber 
and then they shot in the air. 
It was all very exciting.

Our feet in Baltimore.

I saw a couple of these little guys on the street. 
I actually ran back into the road to snap this picture.
O was freaking out because cars were coming. 
Granted, they were two blocks away, but I need to be a better example. Oops.

I don't know what they are all about, but I like them.
They remind me a little bit of the moose in Park City.


March is my month to choose a trip. I'm not sure what I'll pick, but I'm sure you'll see pictures of it on here.

No comments: