Monday, March 31, 2014

Details to follow

Day 1
We made it on the plane.
This is a really charming hotel.
Wow, we are right downtown.



Day 2
I think I slept on a yoga mat, that bed is hard.
GINGER AT THE BEACH!!!
There is nothing wrong with applying sunscreen with a butter knife.
It's nice to spend time with that one guy I live with, what's his name again?



Day 3
I'm still recovering from jet lag. :)
SHARKS!! 
I thought I was dreaming, but it was real life. 



Day 4
I'm still not over the euphoria of my shark dive.
Let's explore, take pictures and watch people worship.
There are some crazy statues outside the art museum.



Day 5
Arrrrgh, let's explore the pirate museum.
Let's walk to cable beach.
Let's turn around because the sidewalk on both sides of the street ends.
Let's take a tour of the fort on the way home.


Day 6
4 Scuba dives, no sharks.



Day 7
Let's walk 10 miles to eat food and go to a beach.
Yum, that water is nice and warm.
One day left, we need to buy T-shirts.



Day 8
Wow, it's time to head home. 
Let's go to the Straw Market.


No comments: