Sunday, October 3, 2010

8 Questions

This is for you T. Sorry it's taken me so long and thanks for your patience.

Here are the rules. Answer the 8 questions you were tagged with and then ask 8 more to 8 friends.

1. What is your guilty pleasure when you are home alone and no one to see?
I practice my telekinesis and levitating skills. (I read, surf, play a game online or sleep.)

2. What is your favorite movie from your kids selection? One you don’t mind sitting to watch with them.
Wow, I think the Little Rascals takes that one.

3. If you could remodel any room in your house and have someone else pay for it what room would it be?
Well, in the home that we currently rent, I would have the laundry room/basement bathroom finished and reorganized. It really bothers me that I can't get clothes in or out of the laundry machines without bumping up against the water heater. grrrr. At least I get some squats in on laundry days.

4. What reality show would you most likely be on?
Dancing with the Stars. I can't really dance, but it would be fun to learn and I would totally rock it!

5. Do you have a go to person that you tell everything to? (other than your husband) Why do you go to that person?
Other than LT, HK is my go to person. She knows so much of my story and I feel safe talking to her. I probably ought to branch out. ha ha ha

6. What is the story/ meaning behind your child’s first name? Or if you don’t have kids, what is a name you have picked out, and
why?
LT and I had the name Piper picked out for a girl and Perrin for a boy. I got the call that O was being born so we knew we were having a girl. While I was on the way to Tucson I got the sense that Piper wasn't her name. We didn't have any back up names so when I was holding her I asked her what her name was. I listed off several of our choices and when I said "Olivia Rose" she lifted up her head and looked at me. And that is how we named her. She picked it herself.

7. How many purses do you own? How often do you change them?
Um, I don't do purses. I have an REI travel day bag. It's green and I like it.

8. What is the most expensive article of clothing you have (other than jewelry) Where do you where it and do you wear it often?
A custom tailored dress I had made in Bangkok. I haven't it worn yet, but I have cool shoes and custom jewelry to go with it. Shoes are second on the list.

Okay, my q's for you.
1. What is the story behind the warrant for your arrest?
2. Would you go skydiving? Why or why not?
3. What would you be/do if there was NOTHING preventing you from doing it?
4. Why don't some people ever leave their home town, not even for a couple of months?
5. What foreign accent do you secretly wish you had?
6. What childrens book have you read the most?
7. How many mountains will I have to climb? (That's for the Oakcrustys out there. ha ha ha)
8. What is your motto?

I tag
Jadi
Bon Bon
Crain
Julia S.
Jodi R
Sarah M
Nanette
Cousin Em (Orange Emily)

1 comment:

orangemily said...

1. What is the story behind the warrant for your arrest?
I'm sure it has to do with the kids driving me batty, but luckily it hasn't happened yet.

2. Would you go skydiving? Why or why not?
Yes, because it would feel so good!

3. What would you be/do if there was NOTHING preventing you from doing it?
Travel everywhere!

4. Why don't some people ever leave their home town, not even for a couple of months?
Because it's not easy.

5. What foreign accent do you secretly wish you had?
Scottish

6. What childrens book have you read the most?
I don't even know, there are so many Moira wants me to read her almost every day. Usually the Little Golden books Disney stories.

7. How many mountains will I have to climb? (That's for the Oakcrustys out there. ha ha ha)
That I don't know.

8. What is your motto?
Orange you happy?