Saturday, October 9, 2010

Thursdays, Part 2

I already mentioned a really cool friend of mine put together Thursday outings for the summer. we had a fun time exploring our new home and the sights around it. I LOVE living in MD. Seriously, I couldn't be happier here. I have been told to hold on to that thought to keep me warm during the winter season, but my guts tell me winter won't change how I feel about living here. Anyway, back to the Thursday outings. On adventure took us to the College Park Aviation Museum. O tried out being a pilot and even made a plane.






Another of the Thursday adventures was a Teddy Bear Picnic. It was a lovely, humid and HOT day, but the kids didn't mind. Their big smiles and red faces tell the story.
We also explored the Goddard Space Center. Truly, O was more interested in climbing on things than looking around.



Yep, she likes to pose.

2 comments:

Bonny said...

I LOVE people who love living in Maryland.

orangemily said...

Cute little poser!