Saturday, October 9, 2010

Blogging

I feel so overwhelmed with all of posts I want to share on my blog. There are more posts than I have time to compose. I want my family and friends to actually know about what's going on with us rather than just see a photo journal of what's shakin'. For some reason, I spend more time being picky about how I want to share things than actually sharing them. SO, I end up months behind and then I get overwhelmed with what I want to share and find myself here. Therefore, instead of giving each topic the proper and intended story, I'm sharing the bare bones just to bring myself and YOU up to date.

1 comment:

Mariam said...

I do the EXACT same thing. Sometimes I think I should carry around a notebook to keep track of the things I want to say.

Looking forward to more.