Friday, October 22, 2010

Pre-School and dressing up.

O started Pre-School at the beginning of September. I decided to participate in a co-op pre-school with some of the moms in my ward. We have 8 little ones and we meet twice a week. The lesson usually lasts an hour and then the moms chat while the kids play.

I also signed her up for a pre-school at the Methodist church. They meet three times a week for a couple of hours so that means O had school everyday. Once we started, O was THRILLED to be going to "school". I was THRILLED to have some semblance of a schedule. We've lived day to day since we moved here in March. I think we are happy having a routine again.

Here she is on her first day at the co-op. C was looking at her mom taking a picture at the same time. She was very proud of and attached to her glue stick and foam brush.


You can see the cut on her top lip in this picture.
She will certainly have a scar from the "Blinds vs. O" incident.




There are many, many more outfits yet to be photographed.



3 comments:

orangemily said...

Preschool is great, Moira loves it!
The dress ups are adorable!

Nichole said...

Stop making having a little girl sound so fun. I don't need to "want" a girl running around here!

hahahaha!

Adorable!

Jadi said...

I am glad you guys are enjoying your new schedule. I love the outfits!!