Thursday, October 21, 2010

BOWLING!!

One night we went bowling with our friends. It was a first of O and she was enjoying herself until she chased after the ball and fell on the slick lane. Fortunately, she'd already bowled a couple of frames before she took her spill. I'm trying to remember why she chased after the ball. I think she didn't like how it was rolling or something. We were able to coax her to bowl some more balls but several days later, she told me she doesn't like bowling. So sad.


Here she is ready to send off her first ball.
Waiting patiently to see what happens.
Body movement helps the ball even once it's been released.
Ankle stretches are essential in order to avoid injury.
Flipping the hair always makes for better bowling.

3 comments:

Rylia said...

My favorite part was the hands on the hips everytime she watched her ball roll down :)

orangemily said...

I love how her shoes match her dress, lol!

Jadi said...

How fun!